Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Extend your tour and visit some of the greatest Car & Transport Museums in the world including the amazing technology museums in Sinsheim and Speyer, the Porsche & Mercedes Museums in Stuttgart and the Cité de l'Automobile, home to the famous Schlumpf Collection.
The Auto & Technic Museum Sinsheim - attractions include two fully accessible supersonic jets (Concorde and Tupolev TU-144), hundreds of classic cars and motorcycles, huge steam engines, a military history exhibition, and much more.
The Technic Museum Speyer - wander around inside an original jumbo jet, a submarine and a sea rescue cruiser. See the largest space flight exhibition in Europe, plus locomotives, vintage cars, fire trucks, motorcycles, and much more.
The Porsche Museum - Journey back through the history of Porsche in one of the world's most spectacular car museums.
The Mercedes-Benz Museum - the only museum in the world that can document in a single continuous timeline, more than 130 years of auto industry history.
"We have just returned from our European tour. Would I recommend Scenic to friends or use them again. The answer to that is a resounding yes. At least we knew that the standard of hotel, would be good and that parking would be available. Also it is of reassurance that, should things go terribly wrong, there is a phone number we can contact for help. Not something available if we went independent. As I said, all in all, it was a good trip. If you could just sort out the weather for next time, that would be brill." Kind regards Richard Hall.
• 4 Nights at the 4 Star Seehotel in Forst
• 1 Overnight at the Hotel Ibis Dinant on return journey
• Breakfast each morning at the hotels
• Admission to Auto & Technic Musum Sinsheim & the
Technic Museum Speyer
• Optional visits to Porsche & Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart
• Optional visit to Cité de l'Automobile & Schlumpf Collection
• Drive on Schwarzwaldhochstrasse B500 in Black Forest
• Detailed Road Book featuring Great Drives, Maps,
Directions, Attractions etc.
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels
• Commemorative Post Tour Rally Plate
This tour is a bolt on tour to the Laon Historique Tour. Prices are based on 2 persons occupying a car and room. Single room occupancy supplement £200.00 - Please note: Ferry crossings are already included in with your 'Laon Historique' package.
From £569.00 Per Person