Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
We are delighted to announce the launch of the Inaugural Isle of Man Festival of Motoring. During this amazing weekend you’ll enjoy some unique driving experiences, take in many of the Islands iconic attractions and be a part of a truly special event.
Set in the Irish Sea, the Isle of Man is a unique destination with over 10,000 years of history. Surprisingly large at over 33 miles long and 13 miles wide, there is more to the Isle of Man than, at first, meets the eye.
" Our trip to the Isle of Man went very well indeed. Thank you for arranging such good weather and not the least a superb ferry crossing! Hotel was excellent and the staff there were superb. All our group was of same opinion." Regards, Grantham.
Attractions in the Isle of Man
The Festival Package Includes
• Return IOM Steampacket Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham
• 3, 4 or 6 Nights at the Ramsey Park Hotel, Ramsey or the Best Western Palace Hotel, Douglas
• Full Manx Breakfast each morning
• A Welcome Dinner on the 1st Night (except late ferry arrivals)
• Exclusive Run on the Sloc Mountain Road
• Admission to the IOM Motor Museum
• Optional Track Sessions on the Jurby Airfield Circuit
• Excusive Meet & Photo-shoot at the 'TT Grandstand'
• Escorted Cavalcade on the 'TT Circuit' from Douglas to Ramsey
• Exclusive Run on the Famous 'TT Mountain Road'
• Lunch at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa
• Optional Gala Dinner with 3 Course Meal, Live Entertainment & Dancing plus Complimentary Transfers from Participant Hotels
• Detailed Roadbook featuring Maps, Great Drives & Isle of Festival of Motoring Information
• Commemorative Festival Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
• Financial Protection in accordance with the EU package Travel Directive
You can choose from one of our 3, 4 or 6 night festival packages:-
The Isle of Man Festival of Motoring Gala Dinner will be held
on Saturday evening and will include; 3 course dinner with live entertainment featuring Chris King 'The One Man Rat Pack, Dancing until Midnight and complimentary transfers from all participant hotels - Price £55.00 Per Person.
4 Days, 3 Nights (Thursday to Sunday)
From £379.00 Per Person*
On Friday you will enjoy the freedom of the Famous Sloc Mountain Road, the location of the islands famous hill climb. Then it’s on to Jurby where you can visit the amazing IOM Motor Museum and take your car for an optional track session on the Jurby Airfield circuit.
In addition there will be an optional IOM Festival of Motoring Gala Dinner on Saturday evening featuring a 3 course meal, live entertainment and dancing with complimentary transfers from our participant hotels.
Sunday is ‘TT’ Day and after congregating at the 'TT Grandstand' where you’ll enjoy some free time for a photo shoot you'll set off on a police-escorted cavalcade around the 'TT Circuit' from Douglas to Ramsey. After a coffee stop in Ramsey you’ll experience a thrilling drive on the Mountain Road culminating at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa for lunch, then the afternoon is at leisure in Laxey where you can visit the Laxey Wheel and take a ride on the tram to the top of Snaefell.
Saturday you’ll enjoy the day in Douglas where you will join other Festival participants and local Manx car clubs for a Car Display on the Seafront and free time to enjoy the Isle of Man Food & Drink Festival in the Villa Marina Gardens.
*Prices are per person and based on 2 persons in a car and occupying a room (See ferry and dinner options). Single occupancy prices apply.
" The Scenic Team were always with us and were able to smooth any small issues to invisibility. They were a credit to themselves and SCCT. We enjoyed every part of the trip and it was made even more memorable by perfect weather and privileged access." Regards, John Cowan.
" Our first Mazda club tour and certainly not our last. Thanks to Bob and Kieran for the onsite supervision of activities. Worth every penny." Regards, Charlie Brown.
" It seemed expensive when we booked but in hindsight quite a lot was included that we hadn't fully valued previously. Kieran and Bob were top notch ." Regards, M Hedges.