Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Enjoy a memorable 4 Day Classic Ford break to Normandy's dramatic coastline including the evocative World War II landing beaches, The German 'Atlantikwall', one of the last major defense lines of this century, one of the last major defense lines of this century.
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• 3 Nights at the Les Jardins de Deauville, Pont l’Eveque
• Buffet breakfast each morning
• Welcome Classic Ford dinner on the 1st night
• Detailed Road Book featuring; Maps, WWII Landing Beaches & Museum Information & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Classic Ford Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
The Normandy coastline is dotted with museums and memorials, offering superbly presented interactive displays and video footage, which commemorate the soldiers of all nationalities that lost their lives. These include; The Grand Bunker Museum, Merville Battery Museum and Centre Juno Beach to mention just a few.
The German 'Atlantikwall', one of the last major defense lines of this century was built by the German occupation forces in the period 1941-1944 along the coasts of France, the Channel Islands, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Norway and Denmark. During this period a total of 14.000 heavy, concrete bunkers were built.
Arromanches 360 circular theatre presents a film entitled “The Price of Freedom” projected onto nine screens.
It mixes stock footages shot in 1944 by war correspondents. Pegasus Bridge museum opened in June 2000 and tells the story of 6th Airborne Division. The Caen Memorial WW2 Museum is one of the main museums in the region, attracting thousands of visitors.
From £299.00 Per Person
Normandy D-Day Attractions
D-Day Landing Beaches