Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Just a stone's throw from Brussels stands the old Burgundian town of Leuven. It has so much to offer, from its amazing gastronomy to its spectacular Gothic Town Hall, from a delicious Leuven pint and the atmosphere of the Old Market Square to the demure magnificence of the Saint-Peter's church, Leuven is truly one of Belgium’s hidden treasures.
Beer in Belgium is a culture with over 650 different varieties, varying from pale lager to lambic beer and Flemish red. There are approximately 178 breweries in the country, ranging from international giants such as Stella Artois to microbreweries like Domus, both of whom are based in Leuven.
Chocolates, Belgium is world-renown for its high quality chocolates, a tradition that started when chocolate was introduced to Europe in the 17th century. Today, Belgium produces 172,000 tons of chocolate per year with 2,000 chocolate shops, so culinary travellers, pack your sweet tooth!
We have always been impressed by the sheer EFFORT your team have put into the company, & long may it continue. In these difficult trading times, it is simply wonderful to see a business succeed and grow in a decidedly niche area; every customer of yours we've met has been brimming over with praise, even when the odd hiccup has arisen [as they will with this sort of activity] so Jenny & I look forward to more adventures at home & abroad with Bob, Kieran & their colleagues, whatever name is on their Tee Shirts. Very Best wishes Brian & Jenny Osborne
Attractions in & Around Leuven
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• 2 or 3 Nights at the Novotel, Leuven
• Buffet Breakfast each Morning
• Guided Tour of the Stella Artois Brewery & Tasting
• Optional Visits to Waterloo, Ronquières Inclined Plane, Dinant, Brussels & Autoworld (admission not included)
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Car Parking at the hotels (charges are payable locally)
Enjoy a Belgian beer at one of Leuven's terrace bars
One of Leuven's Chocolate Shops
3 or 4 Day Driving Tour
From £199.00 Per Person